Download our free trial fonts.
Submit the form below and you will
receive an email containing Heavy Trial.
Please be aware that Heavy Trial is limited in licensing. Heavy Trial contain:
uppercase, lowercase, and numbers (yes numbers). Does not contain: accents, kerning and OpenType features at all. You may not use trial versions in any final files for any project except as specified in the End User License Agreement.
Heavyweight End User License Agreement (Trial Fonts)
Version 1.0 / April 2014
(1) This is an agreement between you, the user, and Heavyweight. In accepting the terms of this agreement, you acknowledge understanding and promise to comply with its terms. If you do not accept the terms, you can not download or use the Heavyweight Type trial fonts.
(2) By agreeing to this agreement you receive the license to use the digital typeface software on a number of computers within your organization; you are not receiving the copyright to the design or the ownership of the fonts, but the rights to use the fonts on your computers for trial use only. This agreement is valid for an unlimited period of time unless either party terminates it as stipulated under (6).
(3) This license allows you to use the fonts on a maximum of 5 computers within your organization. The license exclusively allows the use for trial purposes as well as in non-commercial student project contexts. You may not use the fonts in any final files for any commercial project whatsoever, student or not.
(4) You can make archival copies of the fonts for your own purposes. You will not distribute the fonts to any person outside of your organization. The fonts must not be embedded in other software files, such as Flash files, sIFR, and Cufon, except for embedding in Portable Document Format (PDF). You will take all reasonable care to embed the fonts in such a way that they cannot be extracted from the files you create. Embedding the fonts on a website with @font-face is not allowed under this license.
(5) You may not modify the fonts for your own purposes. You may not commission a third party to modify the fonts. You may not distribute, sell or give away any versions of the fonts.
(6) We have done everything we can to produce our fonts to the highest and most up-to-date technical standards, and we test the fonts in the latest versions of several technically-compliant applications. If you do experience any difficulties with our fonts, we will do everything that we can to work with you to resolve any issues. Heavyweight does not take on any liability in this transaction. You are using the fonts on your own risk.
(7) We grant the rights of trial use of our fonts to you in good faith, and request that you promise to adhere to the terms of this agreement to the best of your ability, and in good faith.
(8) The agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Czech law. Place of performance is Prague, Czech Republic. The courts of Prague, Czech Republic shall have jurisdiction.